Appreciation So this is what angels sound like (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
SO THIS IS WHAT ANGELS SOUND LIKE:ankha:


(timestamped)

Hakmin's falsettos.:pandaamazed: I swear this is what angels must sound like.:shockedcover: He must have the most most beautiful voice in the world:pandaamazed: His really makes me feel something. This ain't even an exaggeration.:shockedcover: You've got to hear it to believe it.:pandalove: The best part of the song by far:sadcat:


He ain't even vocal line but:pandaamazed:

Hakmin, thank goodness, you're out of TS, but don't stop singing, your voice is gorgeous:maheart:

The song is a bop too!

Bonus: Hakmin covering Baekhyun


Hakmin covering Love Scene, aka the best song on Bambi, my boy has taste



Hakmin covering Beautiful, one of Baekhyun's best



Hakmin covering Is it me?

I'm not lost anymore :ankha:
You can see my new location is "Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise":queen:

 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
SO THIS IS WHAT ANGELS SOUND LIKE:ankha:


(timestamped)

Hakmin's falsettos.:pandaamazed: I swear this is what angels must sound like.:shockedcover: He must have the most most beautiful voice in the world:pandaamazed: His really makes me feel something. This ain't even an exaggeration.:shockedcover: You've got to hear it to believe it.:pandalove: The best part of the song by far:sadcat:


He ain't even vocal line but:pandaamazed:

Hakmin, thank goodness, you're out of TS, but don't stop singing, your voice is gorgeous:maheart:

The song is a bop too!

Bonus: Hakmin covering Baekhyun


Hakmin covering Love Scene, aka the best song on Bambi, my boy has taste



Hakmin covering Beautiful, one of Baekhyun's best



Hakmin covering Is it me?

I'm not lost anymore :ankha:
You can see my new location is "Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise":queen:

OMG:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
SO THIS IS WHAT ANGELS SOUND LIKE:ankha:


(timestamped)

Hakmin's falsettos.:pandaamazed: I swear this is what angels must sound like.:shockedcover: He must have the most most beautiful voice in the world:pandaamazed: His really makes me feel something. This ain't even an exaggeration.:shockedcover: You've got to hear it to believe it.:pandalove: The best part of the song by far:sadcat:


He ain't even vocal line but:pandaamazed:

Hakmin, thank goodness, you're out of TS, but don't stop singing, your voice is gorgeous:maheart:

The song is a bop too!

Bonus: Hakmin covering Baekhyun


Hakmin covering Love Scene, aka the best song on Bambi, my boy has taste



Hakmin covering Beautiful, one of Baekhyun's best



Hakmin covering Is it me?

I'm not lost anymore :ankha:
You can see my new location is "Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise":queen:

I better stop sinning if this is what heaven sunds like :pandaamazed:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Beautiful :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread