Teaser SuperM- One (Monster & Infinity)- MV Teaser plus SuperM/Marvel collab (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Anticipate the mega bop :sj_weary:
Official audio is already out for those who want to listen here.

Also wtf is happening here? :jisoosmh:



Idk what it is but I like it :nakypog::sj_weary:

Rise up spermies^^
@SuperM
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know what is happening but I am excited!
I hope we'll be called SUPreme or SuperNova or even SUPERb.
I'm already in a fandom that is known as eggs I can't be a spermie too please
Isn't spermie and eggs like the perfect combo tho? :taesip:

The Avengers of Kpop is no longer a meme but might be becoming reality :nakypog::sj_weary:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Oo what is that group, is that a side project for SuperM members Kai and Baekhyun? :rosesmug:
They the true avengers, superm is some side project :irenecrazy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
:shamesica:
Lies, obviously it’s SuperM coz it’s named after SM duh :rosesmug:
For real though, SM is really looking into pushing into western market with this. :dubuthink:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
For real though, SM is really looking into pushing into western market with this. :dubuthink:
Yeah SM really desperate to make it happen with that push lol. They’ll do anything necessary :susPepe:

I’m happy we got some Korean activities from the group atleast.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Are they gonna sample the Avengers score again?
They should have that intro for every song like it was in Jopping :sj_weary:

I'm lowkey upset Covid has stopped them from splurging that cash on MVs on that Jopping scale lol. They're doing great with the restrictions ofc but I was hoping the title track wouldn't be a SM box MV.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They should have that intro for every song like it was in Jopping :sj_weary:

I'm lowkey upset Covid has stopped them from splurging that cash on MVs on that Jopping scale lol. They're doing great with the restrictions ofc but I was hoping the title track wouldn't be a SM box MV.
COVID-19 really out here sabotaging everyone and everything :blegh:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
idk i think supermarket is the superior fandom name :sanapray:

Oh boy i think it's time i actually learn about marvel
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread