Audio SuperM- One (Monster & Infinity) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The audio is out ahead of their performance on the Ellen show.
The official MV and album drops on the 25th :pepeheart:





Obviously this is a combination of 2 separate tracks, Monster and Infinity, much like Shinee’s Sherlock was back in the day.

You can feel the key change/transition when it goes from the more rap focused verses of Monster to the vocal harmonies and choruses of Infinity but as a package it comes together really well. The pre chorus, chorus, bridge and the instrumental esp towards the end sounds so chill but epic I love it :sj_weary:

In terms of the vibe of the song it reminds me kinda of KDA’s The Baddest I guess :susPepe:

Very classic SM though, so no wonder I love it.

Whatchu guys think?

@SuperM
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I like it but is the music overpowering the vocals a bit? Or is it just me?
p.s can someone add me to the SuperM tag I keep missing threads :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like it but is the music overpowering the vocals a bit? Or is it just me?
p.s can someone add me to the SuperM tag I keep missing threads :sanapray:
Added and yeah the performance felt a little better tbh for that reason
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it but is the music overpowering the vocals a bit? Or is it just me?
p.s can someone add me to the SuperM tag I keep missing threads :sanapray:
I didn’t notice it lol and I’ve listened to it atleast 15 times by now :haylul:
I think they both go together pretty well but maybe you’ll prefer the performances or MV version :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread