- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
They never stood a chance!Woozi's coming for them...
![]()
![]()
![]()
They never stood a chance!Woozi's coming for them...
![]()
![]()
![]()
I mean in a way he absolutely KNEW what he was doing.poor
babyadult?
I think about that a lot. 17 Project time was when I got into Seventeen, and seeing how dedicated they all were and Woozi working so hard, I just knew I wanted to follow them to their debut and forever on.God yeah, he was mature from the start bcs he had so much responsibility to the group.
I will never get over baby Woozi crying on SVT project bcs he was afraid that if SVT flops it would be his fault.
I have to goI mean in a way he absolutely KNEW what he was doing.
This iconic moment? it was calculated by him so ppl would notice them.
He knew it would make him look cute and adorable and all that, but he also put SVT's success above his own feelings of dislike about being considered cute.
![]()
Woozi is just... Time and time again I will get hit with how much he loves Seventeen. How much he has given to SVT.I think about that a lot. 17 Project time was when I got into Seventeen, and seeing how dedicated they all were and Woozi working so hard, I just knew I wanted to follow them to their debut and forever on.![]()
Have this clip of SVT's 1st win where Woozi kind of just... stops functioning for a good few minutes. It'll make you cry even harderI have to goand sob
toodles
He's really worked so hard, I'm so proud of him.Woozi is just... Time and time again I will get hit with how much he loves Seventeen. How much he has given to SVT.
And their 1st win too is just...
I feel like a big reason why it hit him so hard, is bcs that is kinda like a confirmation that well... he isn't a failure, that he IS good enough.
Have this clip of SVT's 1st win where Woozi kind of just... stops functioning for a good few minutes. It'll make you cry even harder
YesDoes this one work?
SVT deserve so damn MUCH and the way they all love eachother.Yesthis is bad for my heart
SVT deserve so damn MUCH and the way they all love eachother.
The only reason they are as popular as they are is they themselves.
Pledis did SHIT all for them.
Like honestly I could go on about Woozi and SVT forever... Honestly their relationship can be summed up with the lyrics of this song, the lyrics are quite literally about how much Woozi loves the other members....
Thinking about Woozi makes me like that.Maruif is so wholesome today