SVT members fucked up (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pepecry1:poor baby adult?
I mean in a way he absolutely KNEW what he was doing.
This iconic moment? it was calculated by him so ppl would notice them.
He knew it would make him look cute and adorable and all that, but he also put SVT's success above his own feelings of dislike about being considered cute.

Up ata music show.gif
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
God yeah, he was mature from the start bcs he had so much responsibility to the group.
I will never get over baby Woozi crying on SVT project bcs he was afraid that if SVT flops it would be his fault.
I think about that a lot. 17 Project time was when I got into Seventeen, and seeing how dedicated they all were and Woozi working so hard, I just knew I wanted to follow them to their debut and forever on. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I mean in a way he absolutely KNEW what he was doing.
This iconic moment? it was calculated by him so ppl would notice them.
He knew it would make him look cute and adorable and all that, but he also put SVT's success above his own feelings of dislike about being considered cute.

Up ata music show.gif
I have to go :bigcatcry: and sob:pepecry2: toodles
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think about that a lot. 17 Project time was when I got into Seventeen, and seeing how dedicated they all were and Woozi working so hard, I just knew I wanted to follow them to their debut and forever on. :maheart:
Woozi is just... Time and time again I will get hit with how much he loves Seventeen. How much he has given to SVT.

And their 1st win too is just...
I feel like a big reason why it hit him so hard, is bcs that is kinda like a confirmation that well... he isn't a failure, that he IS good enough.
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Woozi is just... Time and time again I will get hit with how much he loves Seventeen. How much he has given to SVT.

And their 1st win too is just...
I feel like a big reason why it hit him so hard, is bcs that is kinda like a confirmation that well... he isn't a failure, that he IS good enough.
He's really worked so hard, I'm so proud of him.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Have this clip of SVT's 1st win where Woozi kind of just... stops functioning for a good few minutes. It'll make you cry even harder

:pandabeg: Video unavailable
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes :pandasad: this is bad for my heart
SVT deserve so damn MUCH and the way they all love eachother.
The only reason they are as popular as they are is they themselves.
Pledis did SHIT all for them.

Like honestly I could go on about Woozi and SVT forever... Honestly their relationship can be summed up with the lyrics of this song, the lyrics are quite literally about how much Woozi loves the other members....

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
SVT deserve so damn MUCH and the way they all love eachother.
The only reason they are as popular as they are is they themselves.
Pledis did SHIT all for them.

Like honestly I could go on about Woozi and SVT forever... Honestly their relationship can be summed up with the lyrics of this song, the lyrics are quite literally about how much Woozi loves the other members....

:sakUwu: Maruif is so wholesome today
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:sakUwu: Maruif is so wholesome today
Thinking about Woozi makes me like that.
He loves SVT SO DAMN MUCH!

he mentions it SO often. Like not even as a big thing, but just in a convo or drops it casually in a show:
"You guys are my everything"
"These guys are my quarencia (a place where one draws their strenght and goes to rest)"

or just the plain old simple

"I love you guys"
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread