SVT members fucked up (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've always said that even though Coups is the leader, Woozi has the most power in SVT.
He just doesn't have the time to deal with leaders responsibilities, but when Woozi says smth the members LISTEN.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It’s scary when a cute dwarf yells at you. I bet he gets out a little stool
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Shows what you know, Woozi's weapon of choice is the guitar.
No he goes on the stool to yell and then gets out the guitar
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No he goes on the stool to yell and then gets out the guitar
Do you really think he needs to get on a stool to make ppl scared?
You don't need to be tall to give the member 0 damn parts in the next comeback!

PS: Making fun of Woozi's height is so... unoriginal.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Do you really think he needs to get on a stool to make ppl scared?
You don't need to be tall to give the member 0 damn parts in the next comeback!

PS: Making fun of Woozi's height is so... unoriginal.
But it’s cute to imagine it :sakUwu: !!!!!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But it’s cute to imagine it :sakUwu: !!!!!
It seems like we're at a dilemma here... I see your point and can't exactly argue against it...
But jokes about his height that make him seem somehow less really put me on edge...

Bcs it's been said a lot that he IS sensitive about his height....
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Fools... they're all fools... :we_kpopsourcing:
They had a full on convo yesterday about bumping their heads on his studio lamp... bcs well one of 'em broke it bumping his head on it and it turns out they are ALL constantly hitting it with their heads!

Those lights are for Woozi's height, not for giants like Mingyu!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It seems like we're at a dilemma here... I see your point and can't exactly argue against it...
But jokes about his height that make him seem somehow less really put me on edge...

Bcs it's been said a lot that he IS sensitive about his height....
I didn’t know that :yolk: Forgive me mother
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
They had a full on convo yesterday about bumping their heads on his studio lamp... bcs well one of 'em broke it bumping his head on it and it turns out they are ALL constantly hitting it with their heads!

Those lights are for Woozi's height, not for giants like Mingyu!
I know, lol, they kept blowing up my phone with notifications yesterday so I heard!

I can just see Mingyu walking right into Jihoon's studio and breaking stuff right away... that big puppy, I swear. :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t know that :yolk: Forgive me mother
It's ok, I know you didn't mean anything by it.

Just that... Woozi put up with being styled really child-like and adorable in early eras bcs he knew it got SVT popularity. He put up with climbing on Mingyu's back and other similar stuff bcs he knew fans liked it and it brought them popularity.

but ever since they have gotten more popular Woozi has tried REALLY hard to NOT be seen as this "kid" anymore.
He has never liked being seen as cute, but has put up with it bcs it's his job and he knows fans like it.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know, lol, they kept blowing up my phone with notifications yesterday so I heard!

I can just see Mingyu walking right into Jihoon's studio and breaking stuff right away... that big puppy, I swear. :nekosweat:
Honestly I'll be surprised if any members are left alone in his studio from now on for a WHILE.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It's ok, I know you didn't mean anything by it.

Just that... Woozi put up with being styled really child-like and adorable in early eras bcs he knew it got SVT popularity. He put up with climbing on Mingyu's back and other similar stuff bcs he knew fans liked it and it brought them popularity.

but ever since they have gotten more popular Woozi has tried REALLY hard to NOT be seen as this "kid" anymore.
He has never really liked being seen as cute, but has put up with it bcs it's his job and he knows fans like it.
I never understood how people wanted him to act like a kid, he has such a mature personality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's ok, I know you didn't mean anything by it.

Just that... Woozi put up with being styled really child-like and adorable in early eras bcs he knew it got SVT popularity. He put up with climbing on Mingyu's back and other similar stuff bcs he knew fans liked it and it brought them popularity.

but ever since they have gotten more popular Woozi has tried REALLY hard to NOT be seen as this "kid" anymore.
He has never really liked being seen as cute, but has put up with it bcs it's his job and he knows fans like it.
:pepecry1:poor baby adult?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I never understood how people wanted him to act like a kid, he has such a mature personality.
God yeah, he was mature from the start bcs he had so much responsibility to the group.
I will never get over baby Woozi crying on SVT project bcs he was afraid that if SVT flops it would be his fault.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread