News TAEMIN FIRST SHOW WIN: WANT (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TAEMIN HAS HAD HIS FIRST SHOW WIN DURING "WANT" PROMOTIONS!



[IMG]





​
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm always happy when an idol/group gets its first win (even though I don't follow them at all), so I'm glad he did it, congrats! (:
He's won before, but, this is the first win during his current promotional cycle, "WANT!"
I agree with you though, it really is a happy time when idols/groups get their first wins. It's always such a great moment!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so proud of him. He deserves it. Taem really worked his butt off to get better and improve.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and yeji

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You take his gloves, I will just walk away with him.
Pfft ❤
OMG haha but I'm gonna have to follow you to make sure you're not gonna taint him!
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG haha but I'm gonna have to follow you to make sure you're not gonna taint him!
I cannot guarantee this. The love is too strong to not poke his cheek and run away. Lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I cannot guarantee this. The love is too strong to not poke his cheek and run away. Lol
Lol as long as that's the only thing you'll be trying to poke we're good. :llama_laugh:
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread