- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Hello!
So, do you guys have any word/expression in your/another language that you think is interesting? Teach me!
For me, I'd like to say that the word I liked the most when I was learning English was "perhaps", just because it sounds cool.
I ended up turning it into my username, as you can see (shocking news: my real name isn't "perhapz").
So, let's go with the usual "I love you", in Portuguese you say "eu te amo".
So, do you guys have any word/expression in your/another language that you think is interesting? Teach me!
For me, I'd like to say that the word I liked the most when I was learning English was "perhaps", just because it sounds cool.
I ended up turning it into my username, as you can see (shocking news: my real name isn't "perhapz").
So, let's go with the usual "I love you", in Portuguese you say "eu te amo".