Group The Boyz (더보이즈) Official Artist Thread | #PHANTASY #LIPGLOSS (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias?


  • Total voters
    20
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


"THE BOYZ 'Bloom Bloom' Music video is delayed due to system error. I apologize for not being able to make it public at the appointed time, and will be open at noon on the 29th of this month. Thank you for your understanding. I apologize again to all the fans who have been waiting for so long."

System error, what even... :sadcat:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


"THE BOYZ 'Bloom Bloom' Music video is delayed due to system error. I apologize for not being able to make it public at the appointed time, and will be open at noon on the 29th of this month. Thank you for your understanding. I apologize again to all the fans who have been waiting for so long."

System error, what even... :sadcat:
Damn that sucks so much. I've been seeing clips of the song all over twitter and I'm trying to not spoil myself :pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


"THE BOYZ 'Bloom Bloom' Music video is delayed due to system error. I apologize for not being able to make it public at the appointed time, and will be open at noon on the 29th of this month. Thank you for your understanding. I apologize again to all the fans who have been waiting for so long."

System error, what even... :sadcat:
I thought it wasn't coming out until 29th already....i'm an observant fan lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neckologist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread