- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I can't wait
I FEEL THATQ!
I'm still not over this awesome performance:
ITS GREAT
I can't wait
I FEEL THATQ!
I'm still not over this awesome performance:
Damn that sucks so much. I've been seeing clips of the song all over twitter and I'm trying to not spoil myself
"THE BOYZ 'Bloom Bloom' Music video is delayed due to system error. I apologize for not being able to make it public at the appointed time, and will be open at noon on the 29th of this month. Thank you for your understanding. I apologize again to all the fans who have been waiting for so long."
System error, what even...![]()
I thought it wasn't coming out until 29th already....i'm an observant fan lol
"THE BOYZ 'Bloom Bloom' Music video is delayed due to system error. I apologize for not being able to make it public at the appointed time, and will be open at noon on the 29th of this month. Thank you for your understanding. I apologize again to all the fans who have been waiting for so long."
System error, what even...![]()
I think it was the time of release that changed to 12 PM KST instead of the usual 6 PMI thought it wasn't coming out until 29th already....i'm an observant fan lol
oooooh ok that makes senseI think it was the time of release that changed to 12 PM KST instead of the usual 6 PM