i ve been eating alien testicles all along .... no wonder my stomach be making weird noisesNo! Avocados are alien testicles.![]()
i ve been eating alien testicles all along .... no wonder my stomach be making weird noisesNo! Avocados are alien testicles.![]()
Nahok listen here you you lil sht , meat is great ok ? and it does not smell disgusting , you probably got an outdated piece or sumn
cuz mm mm meat is some delicious protein you can get
and it taste great
are you vegan ?
I actually hate it more when its cookedI half agree, meat does kinda smell like shit but once it's cooked, it's fine.
welp , u have a reason to dislike meat then .Nah
I can get protein from other things that taste better
And I'm actually a vegetarian lol
yep fish is great but other foods are important too , every healthy food is great , and that's why fish is one of themFish>Every other food.