The rumors are true, EXO-Ls are jealous of ARMY! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I as an EXO-L can 100% confirm we are jealous of ARMY and for good reason! I wish EXO could be like BTS and I would die of happiness if it actually happened! What is the reason we are jealous though? Well here it is:

THEY DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE PAIN! THEY HAVE CONSISTENT PROMOTIONS, ALL 7 MEMBERS TOGETHER AND NO FEARS ABOUT MEMBERS LEAVING!

They don't have the battlescars from fighting insolent OT8 fans!
They don't know the betrayal of members leaving!
They don't know the pain of seeing members cry every time they are on stage!
They don't know the uncertainty of wondering about when and even if we are getting another comeback!
They don't know the doubt of if a member is REALLY still a member!

BTS don't hurt to love and I personally as an EXO-L am very jealous of that.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m jealous because their Persona albums are varying shades of pink, I wish EXO had pink coloured albums :sanapray:
I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight! :pikadab:
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They don't know the uncertainty of wondering about when and even if we are getting another comeback!
You wouldn't last a day as a nugu group stan :nekosweat: it's hard in these streets
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Omg but since you're an exo-l can you tell me what a royal exo-l is? I remember someone calling another user that back on OH, but they didn't take any offense to it so it can't be an insult.
I've never actually heard that before... They might mean somebody who has stanned from debut maybe?
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
You wouldn't last a day as a nugu group stan :nekosweat: it's hard in these streets
You reminded me of the time when I fell in love with Nu'est and would always be scared of their possible disbandment. They were hardly promoting in Korea and had too little sales and there were no clues as to their comeback :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg but since you're an exo-l can you tell me what a royal exo-l is? I remember someone calling another user that back on OH, but they didn't take any offense to it so it can't be an insult.
I've been an exo-l since 2013 and I've never heard of it before. From twitter though it kind of looks like an exo-l who loves ot12 or was at least around for ot12
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been an exo-l since 2013 and I've never heard of it before. From twitter though it kind of looks like an exo-l who loves ot12 or was at least around for ot12
I’ve been around since 2011 when the teasers were dropping, maybe it’s something that only Korean EXO -L really use as I’ve never come across it before either.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’ve been around since 2011 when the teasers were dropping, maybe it’s something that only Korean EXO -L really use as I’ve never come across it before either.
Might be! It would make sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread