- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
All the posts I can see are announcements about comebacks or teasers etc! Sooooooooooo...
LET US HAVE SOME FUN! Tell me idols who you hate to love!
For me I hate to love Cai Xukun (a chinese idol) he is too damn perfect and I don't trust him, but he is so charming and cute and pretty and talented that I just can't help loving him!
LET US HAVE SOME FUN! Tell me idols who you hate to love!
For me I hate to love Cai Xukun (a chinese idol) he is too damn perfect and I don't trust him, but he is so charming and cute and pretty and talented that I just can't help loving him!