To give you a sense of how long Pristin have been on hiatus... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


MY POOR GIRLS OML :( WHY IS PLEDIS SO SHIT

While I'm at it, honourable mention to Afterschool for being treated WORSE

#justiceforpristin #justiceforafterschool
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I still don't understand why they couldn't promote them without Kyla (not that I have anything against her). Kyla has been gone for a year and a half so Pristin still could've promoted during that time as a full group. I wouldn't be surprised if a member tried leaving the group for good at this point.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,497
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I still don't understand why they couldn't promote them without Kyla (not that I have anything against her). Kyla has been gone for a year and a half so Pristin still could've promoted during that time as a full group. I wouldn't be surprised if a member tried leaving the group for good at this point.
The buzz is Kyla wanted to come back after 2 weeks and they told her to say in america.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Pledis is just the worst. Pristin has so much talent and yet they haven't had a comeback in so long. The best they could do is a subunit (which don't get me wrong, I loved Pristin V). Those poor girls worked so hard only to get left in the dungeon. It's ridiculous at this point.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I still don't understand why they couldn't promote them without Kyla (not that I have anything against her). Kyla has been gone for a year and a half so Pristin still could've promoted during that time as a full group. I wouldn't be surprised if a member tried leaving the group for good at this point.
I think it's about money. Not Kyla.

I think PRISTIN isn't profitable.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The buzz is Kyla wanted to come back after 2 weeks and they told her to say in america.
I don't think there's anything to worry about her 'health' at this point.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think it's about money. Not Kyla.

I think PRISTIN isn't profitable.
Maybe, but it's not as if they aren't making any profit at all. They have profit from Svt (and Nu'est), why can't they just use that to promote Pristin properly?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I read her stuff is still in Korea.
What?

Either way, I don't think Highs at this point care whether she's included or not (no offense) I wouldn't mind a comeback without her, or at least a Pristin V comeback
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,497
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What?

Either way, I don't think Highs at this point care whether she's included or not (no offense) I wouldn't mind a comeback without her, or at least a Pristin V comeback
They will not let her come back, I do not think they are supporting any of the kids if they can get away with it.

Pristin V did so bad pledis is likely fine with just Kyulkyung's china money is the general thought.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
They will not let her come back, I do not think they are supporting any of the kids if they can get away with it.

Pristin V did so bad pledis is likely fine with just Kyulkyung's china money is the general thought.
I guess... I still think Pledis should try promoting them properly
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,497
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I guess... I still think Pledis should try promoting them properly
Granted Pledis screwed the pouch out of the gate. Pristin was poised to be the most successful post IOI group.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Granted Pledis screwed the pouch out of the gate. Pristin was poised to be the most successful post IOI group.
Exactly! But I shouldn't have had such high hopes with such a shitty company :(
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I still don't understand why they couldn't promote them without Kyla (not that I have anything against her). Kyla has been gone for a year and a half so Pristin still could've promoted during that time as a full group. I wouldn't be surprised if a member tried leaving the group for good at this point.
Honestly at this point Kyla was just a scapegoat and its just pledis bad management
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Honestly at this point Kyla was just a scapegoat and its just pledis bad management
'Bad management' is an understatement lol they're the worst of the worst
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread