Appreciation To the ARMYs on this site (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
BTS WORLD IS AMAZING THANK YOU VERY MUCH
For somebody as responsible and mature as you, it's fine!

I just think It encourages young ARMYs to feel like they are in control of BTS and I can't really see that ending well!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
For somebody as responsible and mature as you, it's fine!

I just think It encourages young ARMYs to feel like they are in control of BTS and I can't really see that ending well!
Ok but the PHOTOS we’re getting out of it :lovelycooky:
6558B80B-E877-4E30-AB72-D01F7D38AC21.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Your visual stan mind is beautiful, nothing more to say!
Look at this photo of yoongi :pepecry1: bts world the best thing to happen to my life
71DFC40B-5546-47C6-8019-49D2CE25F7E4.jpeg
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ARMYs is not a more toxic fandom than the others I believe. Sure I am ashamed when I meet someone like this but I had bad experiences with a lot of others fandoms including the ones who pretends to be mature and chill. At least ARMYs are not hypocrite.

A fandom is made of thousand and even millions of persons sometimes and it’s not one united entity.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread