- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
@Mangoey WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE A DUDE
she talks like a girl wtf?@Mangoey WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE A DUDE
HOW DO I TALK LIKE A DUDE OMG SKSKSK@Mangoey WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE A DUDE
she's a bitHOW DO I TALK LIKE A DUDE OMG SKSKSK
i sense dude vibes idk my brain is brokenshe talks like a girl wtf?
I knew she was a girl from the very start wtfi sense dude vibes idk my brain is broken
LIKE THATHOW DO I TALK LIKE A DUDE OMG SKSKSK
THATS HOW I TALK HALF THE TIME I AM NOT A DUDE CERTIFIEDLIKE THAT
Key word: half
@Mangoey : all the time
okay tbh maybe im actually a 30 year old man named chad behind the screen. you never knowKey word: half
@Mangoey : all the time
oh please lmfaoIf I hacked his account I would’ve added Taeyong in there you jealous sock
mind....B L O W Nokay tbh maybe im actually a 30 year old man named chad behind the screen. you never know
...am i a dude?
baekk has left the chat because someone is being hackedIf I hacked his account I would’ve added Taeyong in there you jealous sock
IS IT ME?baekk has left the chat because someone is being hacked
baekk is offlineIS IT ME?
If I hacked his account I would’ve added Taeyong in there you jealous sock