Top 5 RED VELVET Songs? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This one is hard :yolk:

1. Bad Boy
2. I Just
3. Zoo
4. Kingdom Come
5. Happily Ever After

Honorable mentions go to
Automatic, Body Talk, Red Dress, Oh Boy, Hit that Drum, Time Slip, Blue Lemonade, Bad Dracula, Dumb Dumb, Rookie... okay tbh honorable mentions go to like more than half of their discography for me
:maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg this is really tough since Red Velvet has such a good discography. For me, I'd say:

1. Peek-A-Boo
2. Happiness
3. Rookie
4. Happily Ever After
5. One Of These Nights Piano Version OR Kingdom Come (I can't decide)
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honorable mentions go to
Automatic, Body Talk, Red Dress, Oh Boy, Hit that Drum, Time Slip, Blue Lemonade, Bad Dracula, Dumb Dumb, Rookie... okay tbh honorable mentions go to like more than half of their discography for me
:maheart:
I feel your pain :pepecry2:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1. ROOKIE
2. Red Flavor
3. Peek A Boo
4. One Of These Nights (Piano Version, superior version)
5. Zoo/You Better Know since I can't choose
YES OOTN Piano Version is one of the greatest things to bless my ears
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YES OOTN Piano Version is one of the greatest things to bless my ears
yeah honestly it's the only version i listen to because the original, while good, has an ill-fitting chorus imo. piano version just flows much better i think
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah honestly it's the only version i listen to because the original, while good, has an ill-fitting chorus imo. piano version just flows much better i think
And I love how there's more emphasis on their voices in the piano version since there's less going on. And tbh I'm just a sucker for piano
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
And I love how there's more emphasis on their voices in the piano version since there's less going on. And tbh I'm just a sucker for piano
yes same!! the piano version is much more emotional because of that and it's so pleasing to the ears. and same i'm also a sucker for piano. which is why im still waiting for a piano version of kingdom come but that'll never happen. :(
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes same!! the piano version is much more emotional because of that and it's so pleasing to the ears. and same i'm also a sucker for piano. which is why im still waiting for a piano version of kingdom come but that'll never happen. :(
Oh my god I would die if there was a piano version of Kingdom Come. I love it so much as is but I can imagine listening to it forever if there was a piano version.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
255
Reactions Received
1,142
Location
Imaginationland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Their discography is ridiculously good as a whole. Very few shitty throwaway songs imo.

Singles
  1. Dumb Dumb
  2. Peek-A-Boo
  3. Automatic
  4. Bad Boy
  5. Red Flavor
B-Sides
  1. Don't You Wait No More
  2. Bad Dracula
  3. Hit That Drum
  4. You Better Know
  5. Huff n Puff
Other favs are Kingdom Come, Mojito, Happiness, Rookie, One of These Nights, Red Dress, Sassy Me, Zoo

Lol its impossible for me to just do a top 5 with RV. Too many great songs
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh my god I would die if there was a piano version of Kingdom Come. I love it so much as is but I can imagine listening to it forever if there was a piano version.
Same. I wish SM would make one, maybe for a repackage album or something. It would be nice.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  1. Ice Cream Cake
  2. One of These Nights
  3. Blue Lemonade
  4. Automatic
  5. Rose Scent Breeze
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not in any order -

Titles -
- Dumb Dumb
- Rookie
- Russian Roulette
- One Of These Nights
- Ice Cream Cake

Bsides -
- Rose Scent Breeze
- Little Little
- Oh Boy
- You Better Know
- Lucky Girl
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Automatic
2. Kingdom Come
3. Bad Boy
4. So Good
5. Russian Roulette

Honorable mentions: I Just, Peek-a-boo, Oh Boy, Ice Cream Cake
 
  • Like
Reactions: RukiRush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread