- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I thought you didn't like DangerWhy should I be glad?![]()
I thought you didn't like DangerWhy should I be glad?![]()
It’s not my favorite BTS song, but I don’t dislike itI thought you didn't like Danger![]()
True true, Jungkook's rap in it is pretty good tooIt’s not my favorite BTS song, but I don’t dislike it![]()
Yes, do it and lemme knowI actually liked it since I heard it leaked.. but it has become bit boring now
I should, shouldn't I. It was pretty much 1/3 bops, 1/3 i hate these with burning passion & 1/3 idk these. I guess the 1/3 left could go either way..
Wolf Top 10Wolf top 50
I won't lie, I kind of dig it, if I ignore the howling![]()
The Chaser forever number 1Yes to The chaser. Tasteful Ozy
Wolf Top 10![]()
Yup i hate Signal (worst kpop song) an Zimzalabim (biggest letdown)Yes, do it and lemme know
Especially Nature- Oopsie my bad
You might actually like it too which is
Which ones do you hate btw lmao. I'm sure Twice- Signal and RV- Zimzalabim are 2 of those![]()
Have you checked out their early stuff like Warrior, Power, No Mercy?B.A.P is great, I haven't checked out too much stuff but I've liked everything I've heard
And whoa that badge has arrived
I gotta spam posts fast and reach 10100![]()
Oopsie has some nice parts towards the end but the shouting verses physically hurt me, and that drop wasYup i hate Signal (worst kpop song) an Zimzalabim (biggest letdown)
What else? Oh Come Back Home. Probably worst song 2NE1 has.
Oopsie was catchy and annoying at same time. If the vocals and english was less cringy it would been good song, i kinda liked instrumental.
Buenos Aires sounded and looked rly low budget. In top of that it was rly boring.
Why don't you like Sunny Summer? It's kinda boring, but it's one of better gfriend songs i have heard... maybe best even.
Catch me was bop. At first I wasn't sure if it was annoying, but it turned out to be bop. WJSN Catch Me >> SNSD Catch Me 🔥🔥🔥
Yeah Warrior is great too, I like all their titles I think, even the ones which aren't great are still goodHave you checked out their early stuff like Warrior, Power, No Mercy?
Maybe Buenos Aires was just cash grap, IZ*ONE can do lot better quality-wise.Oopsie has some nice parts towards the end but the shouting verses physically hurt me, and that drop was
Yeah Buenos actually sounds unfinished lol. What a poorly produced track
Lol really? Sunny Summer isn't bad tbh, but very generic and unremarkable. Non beat drop songs can be generic too seeTheir school trilogy remains their best work lol.
Catch Me is saved by that Exy rap and Cheng Xiao flip lol. Otherwise it's boring afI always count my lucky stars WJSN transitioned from that to their cosmic/magical concept which they excel at
Yeah Warrior is great too, I like all their titles I think, even the ones which aren't great are still good![]()
7 years later, yet to be surpassedthe chaser is the best k-pop song i have ever heard![]()
I love itYes Honeymoon by B.A.PThe taste
![]()
Yeah Buenos Aires sounded like something that was half assed and rushed, the mixing on that track was all over that placeMaybe Buenos Aires was just cash grap, IZ*ONE can do lot better quality-wise.
I guess Sunny Summer was bit of letdown for you then?Cause although it isn't that bad, you included it in this list xd It is pretty generic agreed, but lot of cuter type of songs are to me. I can't rly tell the difference.
I didn't think Catch Me as boring, if anything it could be annoying. But still catchy bop.
I love lot of B.A.P's earlier tracks, got into them around No Mercy. My friend was big baby. Lmao still hate the fandom name![]()
That's my favorite partI love it
Especially towards the end when Yongguk is rapping while the vocal line is going off![]()
But The Chaser is Kpop royaltyError and BlindI loved the entire list and then you put Chaser at number 1
It's my least favorite Vixx title that I like, but I don't like 2 of their titles so... It's fine? Fantasy deserves better
![]()
Oh i know it will, I expect Gfriend and OMG to be the entire top 10But The Chaser is Kpop royalty
It was the only song who's rank was fixed before making the list
Anyway anticipate my GG list which will trigger you![]()
Lol there are a few surprise titles that may make it in there.Oh i know it will, I expect Gfriend and OMG to be the entire top 10Yiiikeeesss