- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I know its a fandom name but that's just wrong. Hopefully, as it is brought to their attention it gets changed
Aahhh I see what you meanmany soloist choose a solo fandom name. Taeyeon does not because she chooses to stay with Sone. Most SNSD girls have had semi official fandom names for years.
Tiffany went with a whole new name because of her name change as an English artist from Hwang to Young.
It's been less than 24 hours but over 18 without comment from BigHit, from what I know.When was this announced? If it’s been more the a day the. They need to address this asap
What do you mean 2.0? Be real, 90% of TXT fans are ARMY.Tiffanys addressed the issue and now txters are bashing her for it. looks like ARMY 2.0 is already coming up![]()