News [UPDATED] Kang Daniel and TWICE Jihyo are reportedly dating - JYPE + KONNECT Ent. confirms relationship (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Daniel's ex company is really out to get him... :pepeslippy:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Is it bad that I laughed for a good 10 minutes when I found this out? I dunno it’s just so random lmfao
I hope they are happy together and not just a media play couple covering up something bigger
:irenecrazy:
I wish all the best luck to them in their relationship! But knowing kfans, especially Daniel’s... I don’t think they’ll take this very lightly
:nekosweat::nekosweat:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:nakypog:

Also, I thought he liked older women :dubuthink:
He also did say someone he could learn from, and Jihyo is his senior in terms of music, so he probably thought that was attractive. I don't blame him though. She's quite the woman.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Place your bets now people I say < month
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
He also did say someone he could learn from, and Jihyo is his senior in terms of music, so he probably thought that was attractive. I don't blame him though. She's quite the woman.
That's a good point. Jihyo is quite a catch, too. :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Can they overtake Kai and Jennie is the question
Well, this one's a real couple, so...

:sippinthetea:
i think Kai and Jennie were more popular internationally, but this time Jihyo and Daniel are probably gonna make bigger rounds in their country than Kai/jennie did
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Did not see this coming in a million years.

I'm happy if Jihyo is happy. She's my UB along side Chen so my loyalty is undying...

Which means if anyone hurts her I will annihilate them :chickill:

But Daniel seems like a pretty great dude so Jihyo got herself a good catch. Daniel is getting the better deal though since Jihyo is a GOD
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We must protect Jihyo :maheart:
I will support her and Daniel if this is true... I really hope people would do the same and let people live their own life
cmon it's 2019 lmao :irenecrazy:
... I am scared for Jihyo and Daniel but I am gonna hope for the best
it was a surprising couple but I will hope the best for them
let's protect them from the weirdos who think k-idols "can't date" or wtv
:chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread