- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
just thought about this...
I love EXO songs, they are sexy! But they don't always have the best lyrics!
I love VIxx's lyrics, they are sexy and seductive, but I don't care for the songs...
What I need in my life is a song that has the sound of an EXO song and lyrics like a Vixx song!
Just IMAGINE Artificial love or The Eve with the lyrics from Vixx's Chained up!
For peeps who don't know the songs... These are some selected lyrics from Chained up!
Beyond the whip that made me surrender
You gaze a hole into me
(Good boy)
*
Even if you coldly throw me away it’s okay
I can’t leave Chained up Chained up
On my knees I Freeze! Armor down!
EXO's artificial love performance!
I love EXO songs, they are sexy! But they don't always have the best lyrics!
I love VIxx's lyrics, they are sexy and seductive, but I don't care for the songs...
What I need in my life is a song that has the sound of an EXO song and lyrics like a Vixx song!
Just IMAGINE Artificial love or The Eve with the lyrics from Vixx's Chained up!
For peeps who don't know the songs... These are some selected lyrics from Chained up!
Beyond the whip that made me surrender
You gaze a hole into me
(Good boy)
*
Even if you coldly throw me away it’s okay
I can’t leave Chained up Chained up
On my knees I Freeze! Armor down!
EXO's artificial love performance!
Last edited: