Well, I'm not sorry for doing this (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hey, I always wanted to ask you something but I was always too lazy to ask. Since we're all here now I'll do it. What groups do you stan? Do you listen to any Brazilian artist? :pepesmug:
I stan clc, mamamoo, gugudan, fromis_9, gfriend and a bunch of disbanded ones xD

Brazilian? Nah at most casual for some mpb and mamonas assassinas ofc

And you?
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I stan clc, mamamoo, gugudan, fromis_9, gfriend and a bunch of disbanded ones xD

Brazilian? Nah at most casual for some mpb and mamonas assassinas ofc

And you?
You're kinda of GG trash then, I see.
Mamonas assassinas = taste. I don't listen to any Brazilian artists tbh, I used to listen to Forfun/Fresno/CPM/Engenheiros in my teen ages, but not anymore, I think I just lost interest.
And k-pop wise, I listen the most to those groups in my sig, but my playlist is full of random groups with random songs lmao.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
You're kinda of GG trash then, I see.
Mamonas assassinas = taste. I don't listen to any Brazilian artists tbh, I used to listen to Forfun/Fresno/CPM/Engenheiros in my teen ages, but not anymore, I think I just lost interest.
And k-pop wise, I listen the most to those groups in my sig, but my playlist is full of random groups with random songs lmao.
I like songs from many groups too xd

And i love soloists
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Woah I had no idea you were into soloists, who are your favorites?
Btw, is that Sejeong in your sig or is it someone else? :pepesmug:
Its Banhana lol

The ones I like the most are Mad Clown, K.Will, Juniel, Yezi, Jennie, Nilo, Shaun, Banhana and some others
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread