- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Stan them you too.STAN fromis_9
Stan them you too.STAN fromis_9
Your request is an order, M'lady! The Flover Garden will flourish in your profile wall soon.I want to be bombarded by Fromis_9 pics too
I figured romsae covered the sexy with just waving out the match :)You beat me in the gif quality in this thread.
The more, the merrier, so thanks.![]()
Hey, I always wanted to ask you something but I was always too lazy to ask. Since we're all here now I'll do it. What groups do you stan? Do you listen to any Brazilian artist?Cute
I stan clc, mamamoo, gugudan, fromis_9, gfriend and a bunch of disbanded ones xDHey, I always wanted to ask you something but I was always too lazy to ask. Since we're all here now I'll do it. What groups do you stan? Do you listen to any Brazilian artist?![]()
You're kinda of GG trash then, I see.I stan clc, mamamoo, gugudan, fromis_9, gfriend and a bunch of disbanded ones xD
Brazilian? Nah at most casual for some mpb and mamonas assassinas ofc
And you?
I like songs from many groups too xdYou're kinda of GG trash then, I see.
Mamonas assassinas = taste. I don't listen to any Brazilian artists tbh, I used to listen to Forfun/Fresno/CPM/Engenheiros in my teen ages, but not anymore, I think I just lost interest.
And k-pop wise, I listen the most to those groups in my sig, but my playlist is full of random groups with random songs lmao.
Woah I had no idea you were into soloists, who are your favorites?I like songs from many groups too xd
And i love soloists
Its Banhana lolWoah I had no idea you were into soloists, who are your favorites?
Btw, is that Sejeong in your sig or is it someone else?![]()