1.
I love delicate concepts like these. The aesthetic is amazing, and it fits with the song very well. Flower concepts are also one of my favorites.
2.
Gain is a QUEEEN

The M/V is just the right amount of sensual, mysterious, and the music is a perfect fit. It's been ages since this came out, and it's such an iconic bop!!!!
3.
I'm probably a
little biased when I say this, but I really do love this concept. Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorite plays. The atmosphere in this is really good too.
4.
This is a Japanese version, but FRICK ME if I don't love it anyways. Ugh. The concepts and the styling work so well, and the effects are done so it's not over-the-top but still jarring.
5.
CLC's Me is such a good concept!

The vibe of it and then the visuals are so cool! I love each member's styling, and it fits so well with the music. CLC queens!!!!