- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'm mostly on my laptop. I use my phone whenever I'm laying down or away from home.
What do you use to edit your gifs?What device are you currently using to browse the site? What device do you normally use?
I'm currently on my laptop, which is the device I almost always use. I only use my phone when I am away from home.
Ffxiv, WoW, other mmos I randomly try out, various games I'd download from steam like ni no kuni and other final fantasy... Skyrim, Ori and the Blind Forest... And so on. I tend to lean towards rpgs and action/adventure types. I just rarely have time anymore.What games did you play on it?
Like for my sig? I actually didn't make it. I picked a few of the gifs out, but @Joy was the one who did all the work putting it together. I can ask her what she used if you want.What do you use to edit your gifs?
If you could, it would be highly appreciated! 😄Like for my sig? I actually didn't make it. I picked a few of the gifs out, but @Joy was the one who did all the work putting it together. I can ask her what she used if you want.
Currently I'm on my laptop, but I mostly use my phone because I'm rarely at homeWhat device are you currently using to browse the site? What device do you normally use?
I'm currently on my laptop, which is the device I almost always use. I only use my phone when I am away from home.