What device are you currently using?


  • Total voters
    23

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What games did you play on it?
Ffxiv, WoW, other mmos I randomly try out, various games I'd download from steam like ni no kuni and other final fantasy... Skyrim, Ori and the Blind Forest... And so on. I tend to lean towards rpgs and action/adventure types. I just rarely have time anymore.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What do you use to edit your gifs?
Like for my sig? I actually didn't make it. I picked a few of the gifs out, but @Joy was the one who did all the work putting it together. I can ask her what she used if you want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rosanna and Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My tablet most of the time. It’s the most comfortable way to browse the web for me. I’ll use my phone if I’m outside. Laptop only if I’m already using it for something else,
 
Joined
12 November 2018
Messages
551
Reactions Received
1,842
Location
Finally free
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What device are you currently using to browse the site? What device do you normally use?

I'm currently on my laptop, which is the device I almost always use. I only use my phone when I am away from home.
Currently I'm on my laptop, but I mostly use my phone because I'm rarely at home
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread