What if Suho had become a member of SHINee (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it is known that Suho was in the running to become a member of SHINee and was one of the last trainees to be left out of the group. Who do you think he would have replaced in SHINee, and what would EXO be like without Suho and who would replace him?

I think Suho would have replaced Key... But i can't imagine at all what that would be like...
Same with Suho not being in EXO...

I am hoping you people might have an idea!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly both groups are perfect the way they are. I can’t even imagine anything different
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SHINee is perfect the way they are. I believe Suho in EXO is a better route for him cause he'll be 3rd in vocals in SHINee, he's not really fitted for the dance or rap line so he would've been overshadowed. Dibidibidis Your Guardian Suho would be a cute line though.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can just hear it inside my mind! It sounds so right though!
I think if he did end up in SHINee, they would've made it a 7 member group with Moonkyu (Hotshot's Timoteo) since they both didn't make it to SHINee. The group dynamic would be totally different though since Suho and Minho are bffs and same with Taemin and Moonkyu.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think if he did end up in SHINee, they would've made it a 7 member group with Moonkyu (Hotshot's Timoteo) since they both didn't make it to SHINee. The group dynamic would be totally different though since Suho and Minho are bffs and same with Taemin and Moonkyu.
Things would be weirdly different. And let us not even think about what EXO would be like without Suho!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Things would be weirdly different. And let us not even think about what EXO would be like without Suho!
Who are gonna handle the kids especially if we're going with the Chinese members leaving timeline. I can't imagine Baekhyun being the leader of EXO-K during debut.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Who are gonna handle the kids especially if we're going with the Chinese members leaving timeline. I can't imagine Baekhyun being the leader of EXO-K during debut.
I feel like without Suho Kyungsoo would have been leader. Nobody else would have been capable at all! Or maybe whoever would have been chosen as his replacement would have been the leader!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel like without Suho Kyungsoo would have been leader. Nobody else would have been capable at all! Or maybe whoever would have been chosen as his replacement would have been the leader!
I honestly think DO being the leader is gonna be a mess lol He was so shy during debut I don't think he can do the spiels about Orchestra and other shits about Mama lol
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I could never imagine Exo without Suho wow... But tbh I don't think he'd replace anyone in Shinee, I think he would've just been added as a sixth member. It would've been interesting to see what it would be like. Imagine him singing Ring Ring Dong or Lucifer :taesquish:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread