Well it used to be a mixed bag for me upto a certain point after which I straight up stopped liking anything they put out.
2016: LOVED Whistle, hated Boombayah lol. It's grown on me now tho but still Whistle superior. Liked PWF a lot, although it's slightly fallen off now but still one of my faves by BP.
2017: Stay wasn't my cup of tea at all, but AIIYL rocked. Minus that Lisa rap, I thought we'd never get worse lyrics for a Lisa rap again. I was wrong.
2018: D4. Loved it. Even the B-side Forever Young. Still my fav BP era and their peak.
2019: KTL: here's where things start going downhill. I HATED KTL. BUT DKWTD kinda made up for it, it's one of my top 3 songs by BP.
2020: HYLT and Ice Cream both disappointing af for me.
So I guess since KTL I haven't been feeling anything BP has done. I still love Jennie and Rose and get hyped and have expectations when they are about to release something but end up disappointed everytime.