Oh, wow, look at GFRIEND turning KS into Buddy Hole.
Pick KTL because it breaks my heart to see it with no votesI can't decide between Fancy and KTL.
Pick KTL because it breaks my heart to see it with no votes![]()
Yaaaas we love a robot making queen
Fine
LOLGogobebe, followed by Fever.
The thing with Zimzalabim is I can’t seem to follow the song at all once the rap starts about halfway through or so. If they blended the rap in a but more and took out the weird groaning tube sound, that would’ve probably been my favourite.
Haha, sorry but it’s the only way I can describe it. My nephew gets them from fairs and it’s all I hear before somebody snaps and they get thrown away. Whoever decided it should be in a kpop song needs sacking.
Yesss I loved Violetta as well! Queens of musicof those i watch more Zim then fever. I really like the bells.
But so far this year of titles Violetta i probably the one i have watched the most.
lol its a bass line. I am not fond of it in the early part but like it in the dance break, but its part of a theme the composer used.Haha, sorry but it’s the only way I can describe it. My nephew gets them from fairs and it’s all I hear before somebody snaps and they get thrown away. Whoever decided it should be in a kpop song needs sacking.
The way your badges are arranged is so pretty1. Fancy
2. Fever
3. Gogobebe
Wall
4. KTL
Great Wall of China
5. Zimzalabim
I'm not used to compliments from you YodaThe way your badges are arranged is so pretty![]()