Which Song Was Your Favorite From The Below 5? (1 Viewer)

Which Song Did You Prefer?


  • Total voters
    22
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Gogobebe, followed by Fever.

The thing with Zimzalabim is I can’t seem to follow the song at all once the rap starts about halfway through or so. If they blended the rap in a but more and took out the weird groaning tube sound, that would’ve probably been my favourite.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Gogobebe, followed by Fever.

The thing with Zimzalabim is I can’t seem to follow the song at all once the rap starts about halfway through or so. If they blended the rap in a but more and took out the weird groaning tube sound, that would’ve probably been my favourite.
LOL
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
of those i watch more Zim then fever. I really like the bells.
But so far this year of titles Violetta i probably the one i have watched the most.
Yesss I loved Violetta as well! Queens of music :maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Haha, sorry but it’s the only way I can describe it. My nephew gets them from fairs and it’s all I hear before somebody snaps and they get thrown away. Whoever decided it should be in a kpop song needs sacking.
lol its a bass line. I am not fond of it in the early part but like it in the dance break, but its part of a theme the composer used.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fancy is so catchy, it's one of my favorite Twice titles :pikahappy:
GGB is one of the few mmm titles I like
Fever is third
Then KTL
Then every title that's been released in the last 10 years
Then ZZBM
That song is Bar Bar level :nayeonisdone:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread