Who are the oldest and youngest idols you stan? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah definitely.

I remember when Sanha (Astro) became legally an adult and I was pretty much like:

Video of the day - Sadie Doesn't Want Her Brother To Grow Up't Want Her Brother To Grow Up


He grew too fast! :jisoosmh:
Lmfaoo that gif never gets old :jisoosmh:

I know which oppar to thirst after now :dubuheh:
Thought you had taste :dubuheh:
As your sensei I forbid it :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
And by stan, I don't mean in an oppa/unnier plz marry me way but just someone you really admire, follow their activities and are a fan of, for whatever reason. Although if you wanna say it's coz you thirst that's fine too lmao, as long as they over 18 ofc :chickill: Otherwise, I really hope you only stan their talent :wimwim:

Is there a huge variance or do you usually stan idols similar in age to you, give or take a few years? Does an idol's age factor into you considering stanning?

For me:
Oldest:
1. Kim Heechul, Super Junior (83 line): I mean how could you not lol. Man is multitalented, funny, charismatic, really kind hearted, well liked and respected by his peers and juniors. True legend.



2. U-Know Yunho, TVXQ (86 line): You know what time it is? U-Know time :sj_weary:
But really, he is the ultimate pro, the king of passion, the consummate professional. Even now, he goes all out in every performance- one of the best dancers and icons of the industry.




Youngest:
Ahn Yujin, IZ*ONE (03 liner): She's a fantastic all rounder, really charismatic, great on varieties, well spoken, I honestly think she could have a great idol as well as acting career ahead of her. Major Suzy vibes. Anticipate future Starship GG with her and Wonyoung :sanapray:


For me, there's a huge variance. Heechul and Yujin are 20 years apart lol. I'm 7 years younger than Heechul and 13 years older than Yujin. I honestly felt at one point that maybe I'm getting too old, but I found that Kpop is too addictive, so while I'm too old for fanwars and shit, I still like supporting talented idols and wishing them well :sanapray:
Kim jung kook i guess i like him and he seems to always be a good guy. (idol from Turbo ) 1976
Not sure about stan but i like those 2 guys.
BoA and Victoria both 86 line. although with Vic back in china really out of sight.
So truly its the 89's

youngest officially i stan Izone thus WonYoung at 04 but Dahyun (rocket punch ) is 05.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Kim jung kook i guess i like him and he seems to always be a good guy. (idol from Turbo ) 1976
Not sure about stan but i like those 2 guys.
BoA and Victoria both 86 line. although with Vic back in china really out of sight.
So truly its the 89's

youngest officially i stan Izone thus WonYoung at 04 but Dahyun (rocket punch ) is 05.
Oh Jong Kook from Running Man yes lmao. It's crazy BoA has been active for 20 years when she's not even that old.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh Jong Kook from Running Man yes lmao. It's crazy BoA has been active for 20 years when she's not even that old.
That is why she is legend. Fans forget but she is an idol god in 2 countries.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That is why she is legend. Fans forget but she is an idol god in 2 countries.
Yeah Boa and Yunho are my fav senior idols in SM. They've really earned that respect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well in that moment, but watching the show in general. She was my second fav.
Ah I see lol. I wasn't too big on her during the show since she kept getting so much screentime but over time I've come to like her too :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oldest
T.o.p 32 [1987]

i am 25 so yep

Youngest
Jiheon 17 [2003]

p.s i dont see any idol as *sexy* who are younger than [20/22 << depending on the idol] there all babies who i want my babies to be like xD
plus they all act super young so kinda weird
[even though legal age is 16 where im from]
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah I see lol. I wasn't too big on her during the show since she kept getting so much screentime but over time I've come to like her too :sanapray:
I wasnt rly before that Blackpink performance either. But after that i got how much star quality she has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oldest
T.o.p 32 [1987]

i am 25 so yep

Youngest
Jiheon 17 [2003]

p.s i dont see any idol as *sexy* who are younger than [20/22 << depending on the idol] there all babies who i want my babies to be like xD
plus they all act super young so kinda weird
[even though legal age is 16 where im from]
Yeah although sometimes these companies be giving really mature styling to their idols and sexualizing them so I always make sure to check their ages first :haylul:

I wasnt rly before that Blackpink performance either. But after that i got how much star quality she has.
Yeah I hope she still does stuff in Korea post IZ*ONE, but she's probably gonna be AKB center once she goes back and graduate so idk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Older idol : Solar ( 1991)
My bias is Wheein but Solar is the member who has always gained my attention when I wasn’t stanning them. She is a classy woman full of joy. Her voice is a gift.

Younger idol : Yeri (1999)
A savage and unique girl with a soft voice.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Older idol : Solar ( 1991)
My bias is Wheein but Solar is the member who has always gained my attention when I wasn’t stanning them. She is a classy woman full of joy. Her voice is a gift.

Younger idol : Yeri (1999)
A savage and unique girl with a soft voice.
Lmao this is exactly me, back when I didn't know much about Mamamoo, I was always drawn to Solar. But now, I'm definitely Wheein biased lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heechul for all the reasons you listed above :sj_weary:
I don't know about Stan yet but I'm getting into Treasure and my bias is an 04 liner, which would make him the youngest. The youngest idol that I really really Stan would be Chenle, he's an 01 liner.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Heechul for all the reasons you listed above :sj_weary:
I don't know about Stan yet but I'm getting into Treasure and my bias is an 04 liner, which would make him the youngest. The youngest idol that I really really Stan would be Chenle, he's an 01 liner.
Oh which Treasure member is it? Idk all the guys but I'll probably bias Haruto and he's also a 04 liner I think lol.
Someone younger than Yujin ono :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah although sometimes these companies be giving really mature styling to their idols and sexualizing them so I always make sure to check their ages first :haylul:



Yeah I hope she still does stuff in Korea post IZ*ONE, but she's probably gonna be AKB center once she goes back and graduate so idk.
i just assume all groups i dont support are babies until i know other wise tbh safer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh which Treasure member is it? Idk all the guys but I'll probably bias Haruto and he's also a 04 liner I think lol.
Someone younger than Yujin ono :jisoosmh:
Nope it's Jeongwoo, I can't not Stan after his beautiful vocals in here :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nope it's Jeongwoo, I can't not Stan after his beautiful vocals in here :sj_weary:
I still need to learn all members and watch Treasure Box lmao but yass stan talent :sj_weary:

So far I only know Yedam, Haruto, Hyunsuk and Mashiro lmao. Oh and Asahi.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still need to learn all members and watch Treasure Box lmao but yass stan talent :sj_weary:

So far I only know Yedam, Haruto, Hyunsuk and Mashiro lmao. Oh and Asahi.
I've been watching the 3 minute clips and they're all so cute, but I don't know them super well yet :maheart:
They're all so cute though
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've been watching the 3 minute clips and they're all so cute, but I don't know them super well yet :maheart:
They're all so cute though
Yeah with your record with names, I'll probably learn them before you :wimwim:
That damn YG getting me to stan another group smh :pepecry1:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread