Who is your favorite superhero? (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They should just adapt her whole solo comic, that was the best :pikahappy:
I should get on it lol. She's one of the female characters I'm very less familiar with, compared to like Catwoman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Huntress or Black Canary :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You shoulddd. It's written by Bryan Q. Miller, with artists like Dustin Nguyen (Who's like the biggest Steph fanboy that works for DC, lol). I think I mentioned this before actually, I dunno. But yeah, she's great. I love Huntress and Black Canary too.
Ayy thanks, I'll look at getting my hands on it. Digitally I mean :rosesmug:

DC TV shows are in such a weird place atm lol. Arrow and Flash started out great but now we have this whole mess :jisoosmh: I guess Titans is fine if not anything special :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That works too :susPepe:

Yeah, I like some but not others... I gave up on the CW ones. There was also the Justice League Dark Apokolips War movie that came out recently. It was just way too gory for me, though...
I stopped watching the CW ones too lmao, from around S3 of Arrow and kinda same time for the Flash.

Oo I haven't seen that Justice League movie but the Flashpoint movie was 10/10. It had some violent scenes too but the whole thing was so engaging, def recommended :sj_weary:
The Dark Knight Returns animated movie adaptations of Frank Miller's book are also nice, they actually stayed faithful to the story, and even tho they added some new content to increase runtime, they didn't screw it up like The Killing Joke :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I came back for the Crisis on Infinite Earths special they did... Which was a disaster :wimwim:Way too much ambition for a TV special. They wasted Kevin Conroy too. But it was nice to see Brandon Routh as Superman again, he was the best part of that, easily.

Oh yeah, Flashpoint was awesome! So tragic, though. This JL movie is basically Flashpoint 2.0... It's the last movie in the New 52 animated movie universe, and everyone dies horrible Berserk-esque deaths, but Constantine was awesome in it, so there's that :wimwim:

Oof. Yeah, I agree... They did my girl Babs so dirty TT
See I'd try watching Flashpoint or Crisis on Infinite Earths on CW but by that point I had no idea what was happening in all shows and I'm def not gonna watch Supergirl or Birds of Prey so nope :wimwim:
Ooh New 52 lol, maybe I'll give it a go :wimwim:

I want Kingdom Come to be made into an animated movie :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, please don't. Save yourself, it's too late for me :wimwim:

Those movies aren't the best, but they're okay, I think. The original Justice League Dark movie was my favorite. Zatanna, Deadman, and Constantine is best trinity :sanapray:

Omg, a Kingdom Come movie that looks like the comic would be so good... Probably never going to happen, though. lol. It looking like the comic, I mean.
Yeah hoping for the animation to look like the comic is probably too much lmao. Unless they really go big budget like Sony did for Into the Spiderverse, it deserves to be that type of movie tbh so :sanapray:
I've seen a bunch of Justice League movies now and keep mixing them up tbh :wimwim: You know, some Flash or Green Lantern movies wouldn't be too bad, they have some great stories :yolk:

Or hell, just go animate the Injustice comic books :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread