Who's discography is better?: (G)I-dle vs CLC (1 Viewer)

Who's discography is better?

  • (G)I-dle

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • CLC

    Votes: 9 50.0%

  • Total voters
    18

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who's discography is better? I must know :susPepe:
Obviously both groups are amazing, but I want to know whose discography you like the most. (This isn't a thread to pin them against one another either lol)
I've listed their title tracks as well just to use for reference. I'm not going to post their bsides because that requires effort :wimwim:


(G)I-dle



Title tracks -
Latata
Hann
Señorita
Uh-Oh
Lion (I think that counts as a title track idk)
Oh My God


CLC
Cube istg if you don't give CLC the comeback that my girlies deserves I will fly to Korea myself and spank your ass so hard your buttcheeks will be sore for months 💙
Also give CLC fandom colors thanks




Title tracks -
Pepe
Like
High Heels
No Oh Oh
Hobgoblin
Where Are You?
Black Dress
No
Me
Devil​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I prefer CLC's discography. (G)I-dle has great songs, but I don't think they age well.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't listened to everything by both, but from what I've heard based off some title tracks and b-sides I think I prefer CLC.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love clc .... tho PePe remains the most superior song of theirs. I usually am quite iffy on thei titles. last one I really liked No,

Me and Idle tho are complicated. I was meh on some titles and other titles I absolutly adored. Those meh songs did grow on me so I guess at the end Idle is what I do prefer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread