- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I find this very baffling, since I haven't noticed people of any other fandom saying things like that!
I think the main argument is that BTS should always be the most importnant in your mind for you to be considered an ARMY, which would mean you can't stan other groups, since they wouldn't be the 1st in your mind. I still don't get it since, why does BTS have to be no.1 in your mind? Then people say because you need to vote only for them, but what if I just don't vote?
This is so weird and I really can't understand people who think like that!
I think the main argument is that BTS should always be the most importnant in your mind for you to be considered an ARMY, which would mean you can't stan other groups, since they wouldn't be the 1st in your mind. I still don't get it since, why does BTS have to be no.1 in your mind? Then people say because you need to vote only for them, but what if I just don't vote?
This is so weird and I really can't understand people who think like that!