WJSN Happy (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
breathing exercises
itll be okay :izhug:
I have no objection to ms happy taking over like this :haylul:

one thing you can’t call the song is generic:snatched:

but it going from to a skip to my fave song while I was reviewing it during my wjsn title track reviews on cal’s profile is funny:haylul:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Not what I expected going into this thread but I do agree it takes some adjustment as it's not something you'd be able to anticipate
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not what I expected going into this thread but I do agree it takes some adjustment as it's not something you'd be able to anticipate
Now I'm curious, what did you expect:haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
That’s why I didn’t put the appreciation prefix:jenniesmug::pepesmug:
Most time I see the appreciation tag for threads where it's just about praising something which using it for a song seems counter productive as not everyone is going to like it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread