- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
lol ok then
Wait a few hours thoughlol ok then
LETS GET SHIPPED WHY NOT?
ok, so I'll be gone from 4:50- 6:10 pm CST, so really soon, like 30-40 ish minutes from now, but after that, I have homework that I can squeeze in between the ceremony. first divorce yourself lol, and when we're both single, we can plan something igWait a few hours though
Let’s set up a ceremony![]()
Ok, 3:00 pm pst I’ll be good, I’ll start then~ok, so I'll be gone from 4:50- 6:10 pm CST, so really soon, like 30-40 ish minutes from now, but after that, I have homework that I can squeeze in between the ceremony. first divorce yourself lol, and when we're both single, we can plan something ig
![]()
I'll be gone then rip lolOk, 3:00 pm pst I’ll be good, I’ll start then~
Wedding banners can be made alone, no worriesI'll be gone then rip lol
ikkkkkkkkkkWedding banners can be made alone, no worries
Of course, a Dotae shipper made itikkkkkkkkkk
but ik it will turn out great~
taste, especially with sana and dubu, my twice biases~Im So Hot![]()
oh godOf course, a Dotae shipper made it
Dotae shippers are flawless
Better idea, wait til the weekendoh god
lay it on me ooof
this is very abrupt lol
maybe we should have the actual wedding tomorrow?
so everyone is prepared?
Better idea, wait til the weekendoh god
lay it on me ooof
this is very abrupt lol
maybe we should have the actual wedding tomorrow?
so everyone is prepared?
yeah that would be perfectBetter idea, wait til the weekend