I‘m so hot - I prefer it much more.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 March 2019 #41 I‘m so hot - I prefer it much more. Reactions: Darkseid
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 22 March 2019 #42 WOOWA It's actually so good, it convinced me to learn all the members. I might stan. Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 22 March 2019 #43 Woowa But Momoland as a group Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash and yeji