Appreciation Woozi is short and it's the best (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Woozi is short and that's adorable and the best. I have a whole folder dedicated to pictures showing his height... I love it... He is shorter than me and that is everything. That is literally everything I could ask for!

He looks so adorable because of his height, but somehow he manages to still kill me with his powerful sexy aura on stage! I just can't with him!

38213
38214
38215
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember when @raymondchouku thought i was like 6' something" :haylul::jisoosmh::yolk:
If I read a book and a character is named Thomas I will pronounce it "Tomasz"... Same goes with your height. Until I have solid proof I will live in my own delusions. lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread