Woozi should go on King of masked singer (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He would do great on there I think. He is a really good sing, definetly main vocal level!

The only thing I feel iffy about, is that he would be very easy to guess. Somebody short, male and with a high voice. Not a lot of options. He could go pretend to be a girl like that one guy from Up10tion did though.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, way too easy to guess
He could pretend to be a girl, his voice is high enough... But his voice is still pretty distinctive.

At least then his height wouln't stand out.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: joshuaology

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
he is way too easy to guess, and his voice doesnt sound girly even if its thin, he would be guessed in no time lol
Yeah... true dat.

Still, he is so damn stingy with his talents. It is so rare that we get to see him go all out on anything! (Besides producing) Dancing, Singing, Variety anything! I want to hear him sing his heart out!

And I want What kind of a future official audio!
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah... true dat.

Still, he is so damn stingy with his talents. It is so rare that we get to see him go all out on anything! (Besides producing) Dancing, Singing, Variety anything! I want to hear him sing his heart out!

And I want What kind of a future official audio!
..... SENd HIM TO BLIND VOICE AUDITIONS

you never know i think he would do great in a musical acting as elf lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
..... SENd HIM TO BLIND VOICE AUDITIONS

you never know i think he would do great in a musical acting as elf lol
I feel like Woozi has too much pride to act as an elf!

But I almost woke my roommates up laughing about imagining it!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
He could pretend to be a girl, his voice is high enough... But his voice is still pretty distinctive.

At least then his height wouln't stand out.
LMAO
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread