Would it really be that bad if blackpink continues having few comebacks... (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The problem is Black Pink have a serious akgae problem (it's even worse than IOI). I feel like giving them solos will only worsen the issue and divide the fans even more. Even if he was going to stick to the plan and continue with giving them all solos throughout the year, that would still encourage the fans to support only their faves and it would also gain fans for only certain members, hence worsening the situation further. Theoretically, I think it's a good idea but with how bad their akgae problem is right now, I don't think it'll work out in the long run for their group. But it can set them all up for successful solo careers in the future, if anything.
Yes, idk how and why it has gotten so bad, but solos might divide fandom further. In other hand since YG already gave Jennie one they can't back off anymore akgaes would riot if their favs suddenly didn't get solo and Jennie was favoured, I mean there is already people mad Jennie's solo was first.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread