Would you rather [18+] (1 Viewer)

Your choice


  • Total voters
    13

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Would you rather:

A: Have TVXQ Yunho tie you up, spank you and then fuck you

B: Have NCT Taeyong kneeling naked in front of you, ready to do anything you ask

C: Have EXO D.O look at you like you are the lowest being on this earth, while you are licking his boots

D: Have EXO Chanyeol in a bed in front of you, begging for you to fuck him.

E: Have Hwasa sit on your face with a whip in her hands ready to beat you up if you don't perform well enough

F: Have Seoulhyun strip for you while whispering sweet nothings


PS: NO, Dotae is not an option!
PPS: Just realized it was unfair that there were no female options... Fixed that!
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EXO & seventeen :llama_laugh:

D.O is such a cutie
I feel like it is quite obvious he ain't cute to me!

Kai and Woozi are my ult biases btw! Kai is the real cutie in this world!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Had a hard time choosing between A, B & D but went with Yunho because I saw a photo shoot of him that he did for some Japanese magazine and he literally has my idea of a perfect body!
Yunho really has a strong case doesn't he! I was very tempted to pick A aswell!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yunho really has a strong case doesn't he! I was very tempted to pick A aswell!
I can't find the photo shoot that I was talking about and it's driving me mad because I really wanna post it and show you guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread