- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,841
- Reactions Received
- 7,606
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 17,103
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
- Wreck
I hope you get the chance too! It's an unforgettable show.lucky![]()
I hope you get the chance too! It's an unforgettable show.lucky![]()
i bet! the girls are amazing performersI hope you get the chance too! It's an unforgettable show.
I can neither confirm nor deny such accusations
And MUCH prettier in person than you think they are.i bet! the girls are amazing performers
which member is the biggest difference between what we see of them on camera to real life?And MUCH prettier in person than you think they are.
Jeongyeon.which member is the biggest difference between what we see of them on camera to real life?
My bias in a group wore a t-shirt with my school’s name in the music video for my fave title track for the groupmine is literally being born on the same day as the legend 'into the new world' by girls generation
i love this song sm :taeilsob:
what's yours?
YOU WINMy bias in a group wore a t-shirt with my school’s name in the music video for my fave title track for the group
That reminds me of seeing Bae from NMIXX in their video for Cool wearing a Clemson shirt. Not my school, but close to where my company's headquarters are.My bias in a group wore a t-shirt with my school’s name in the music video for my fave title track for the group
Send me the video, I’m interested if I’ve seen the mv and just not noticedMy bias in a group wore a t-shirt with my school’s name in the music video for my fave title track for the group
YOU WIN
It’s actually my ult bias tooThat reminds me of seeing Bae from NMIXX in their video for Cool wearing a Clemson shirt. Not my school, but close to where my company's headquarters are.
OkSend me the video, I’m interested if I’ve seen the mv and just not noticed![]()