Zimzalabim sounds so weird (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've never gotten into their music but it keeps getting worse at it seems
Their B sides are still good, but the choice of their last 3 title tracks has been just baffling to me, I don't get it. Seems SM cares more about their "weird" concept than giving them good titles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonder_530948

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Their B sides are still good, but the choice of their last 3 title tracks has been just baffling to me, I don't get it. Seems SM cares more about their "weird" concept than giving them good titles.
Their some b sides that I've heard are a bit better but they're still not good to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Their some b sides thaf I've heard are a bit better but they're still not good to me
Oh I quite like Sunny Side Up and Bing Bing but I can see what you mean. In fact, the title is my least favorite song from the whole album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonder_530948

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
i guess ur right, but my main ult is blackpink so that's why i said "same"
BP being your ult makes us quite close / similar in taste but still with all these groups that you stan that I have no interest in, our taste is rather different than siimilar, let alone the same. 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread