B-side songs from your biasgroup non-fans should know! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
There are so many good songs, but usually most non-fans only know the title tracks, if even that! So post all the songs that deserve to be known by non-fans!

EXO - Gravity
This song is just amazing! It always makes me hyped and somehow emotional!




Seventeen - Habit
A duet from the Main Vocals of Seventeen! This song has vocals, emotions and lyrics for days! It is so good and I could just listen to it for days!




NCT Taeil - Because of you
This doesn't really count, but this is a solo OST from Taeil before NCT's debut during their SM rookies days! His voice is perfect and this song has amazing lyrics that have become a meme among NCTzens!

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Love Me by iKON is something I would want to show non-fans. It's such a good song and I really think that everyone should listen to it
And I just love the mention of height when Jinwhan sings lol
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her


I try not to look at Taeyangs picture too much, but the song is amazing!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
With BTS there's so many.... I just put this beautiful bop.


Winner -


Oh My Girl -


AOA -


(G)I-dle (not exactly a stan, but they have great music) -


EXID -


Mamamoo -
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread