Best era for your bias groups/soloists? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What has been the best era for your favorite artists till now? The era you think they shined in the most.

Loona doesn't have enough eras for me to choose from.
Bigbang's best era has to be the "MADE" era for me. They served everything from music to fashion and performances.


From Groups I don't stan:
Blackpink- Playing with fire, an incredibly easy choice. It has to be their best era till date. They had the best fashion, best vocals, best music and best live performances during that era.


I liked Winner the best during the "fool" era.


Girls generation during "All night".


Redvelvet during " bad boy"


Post your favorite eras of your favorite artists below.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
For Taeyong, imo, his visuals were at the top during his SM Rookies era
Just purely because this hair fits him. He's the best looking when he has dark hair and a crest.


Also: in-between era's, again, dark hair

DTiFUxAVMAAqVS1.jpg
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For Taeyong, imo, his visuals were at the top during his SM Rookies era
Just purely because this hair fits him. He's the best looking when he has dark hair and a crest.


Also: in-between era's, again, dark hair

DTiFUxAVMAAqVS1.jpg
I asked about the whole group tho:nosejoo:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
SNSD - The Boys
Without a doubt, visually SNSD's best era. Everyone looked fierce and they individually rocked the style given to them :pandalove:

GFriend - Sunny Summer
I know it's the latest release but they all looked so good in this era! Everyone stood out :pepeheart:

TWICE - Likey
I think everyone found their own unique style in this era but tbh they all look good in every era :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SNSD - The Boys
Without a doubt, visually SNSD's best era. Everyone looked fierce and they individually rocked the style given to them :pandalove:

GFriend - Sunny Summer
I know it's the latest release but they all looked so good in this era! Everyone stood out :pepeheart:

TWICE - Likey
I think everyone found their own unique style in this era but tbh they all look good in every era :pandaamazed:
I agree with "likey". The girls looked great, the song was great and we even got a dance break.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Twice- Likey
GFriend- Navillera
Mamamoo- Decalcomanie
AOA- Like a Cat
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
For NCT, since I became fan, my first era stays my favorite. It's BOSS. The uniforms,Taeyong’s red hair , the choreography, the tough attitude. I liked everything.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread