- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
But Why MBC what have they done to anyone?@ARMY @Buddy @Moa @LOVE @Carat Sorry if I missed anyone.
Also I LOVE that this is on the same day as MBC Gayo. The ultimate shade![]()
There were rumours of there being beef between BH and MBC. Earlier this year (or maybe last year, I can't remember) MBC was accused of blocking BH labels artists (mainly GF and TXT) because they were pressed that BTS didn't attend their ceremony even though they attended SBS and KBS. And apparently since then it has been especially hard for BH artists to appear on MBC shows. MBC denied the accusations and said the PDs for the shows are all different so they're unrelated and that the casting decision was made by the PD not them but considering BH went and did this, I think it's pretty clear there's something there.But Why MBC what have they done to anyone?
I understand yg is still pissed at kbs.
and SM ought to be at sbs.
Mnet no one likes very much, but mbc?
Also i get that big hit thinks they are too cool for Korea but gfriend kinda needs the place.
also i will not but watch clips of gfriend as i have no interest in the boys, so i am far more likely to be watching the gayo.
I hate Bighit for ruining SVTs relationship with MBC@ARMY @Buddy @Moa @LOVE @Carat Sorry if I missed anyone.
Also I LOVE that this is on the same day as MBC Gayo. The ultimate shade![]()
A lot of it is on BH, SVT didn't attend Music Core bcs of Bighit not MBC. MBC invited SVT, Bighit said no.There were rumours of there being beef between BH and MBC. Earlier this year (or maybe last year, I can't remember) MBC was accused of blocking BH labels artists (mainly GF and TXT) because they were pressed that BTS didn't attend their ceremony even though they attended SBS and KBS. And apparently since then it has been especially hard for BH artists to appear on MBC shows. MBC denied the accusations and said the PDs for the shows are all different so they're unrelated and that the casting decision was made by the PD not them but considering BH went and did this, I think it's pretty clear there's something there.
I mean, are they really missing anything out though? They'll get more exposure going to this by BTS's millions of fans than they will the MBC gayo. I guess the only downside is that they might not be able to promote on music core as much...I hate Bighit for ruining SVTs relationship with MBC
They are, GP watch Gayo, the majority of SVT's Korean fans originate from watching gayo.....I mean, are they really missing anything out though? They'll get more exposure going to this by BTS's millions of fans than they will the MBC gayo. I guess the only downside is that they might not be able to promote on music core as much...
I hate Bighit for ruining SVTs relationship with MBC
And WTF does that have to do with SVT??????Well, if MBC hadn't thrown a bitchfit in the first place just because BTS didn't attend a ceremony once due to other conflicting schedules... this wouldn't have happened. Lol.
svt is under their labels and MBC is blocking artists under their labels because they threw a bitchfit. I think your anger is misdirected, it should be at MBC.And WTF does that have to do with SVT??????
MBC has done a LOT more for SVT than bighit ever has!!!!
MBC invited SVT to their music showssvt is under their labels and MBC is blocking artists under their labels because they threw a bitchfit. I think your anger is misdirected, it should be at MBC.
I think you're getting a little too worked up over an idol group attending a show? But alright, you do you. I'll stop here because idk how else to console you lol.MBC invited SVT to their music shows
Bighit didn't let them attend
MBC has no beef with SVT
Fuck Bighit, this is on them
I ain't saying Bighit is wrong for beefing with MBCI think you're getting a little too worked up over an idol group attending a show? But alright, you do you. I'll stop here because idk how else to console you lol.
I still blame MBC's initial behavior. Big shows like these have a history of subbing labels and artists because they had a fit over something, so I'm not going to ever defend them. They're never innocent.
The thing I hate the most is ARMY acting like all the fandoms under BH Label hate MBC the way they do...As a Carat, as much as I love the boys, I'm not about to start supporting petty af BigHit. Yes, I hate BH that much. They say Pledis is still in charge of SVT, just under the BH umbrella, but if so, why are they being used in this way? Not here for it.
Yeah, it's pathetic. Most fandoms at least tolerate these stations because they do so well for the artists on them, and then you've got BH being petty children and withholding artists just to make a point....nah, fuck that. SVT deserve so much better than BH and their $$ factory, childish crap.The thing I hate the most is ARMY acting like all the fandoms under BH Label hate MBC the way they do...
When it's just like.... No.... MBC has done more for us than BH
Also on twt a carat told me to just not complain bcs it will just bring SVT hate... JUST... Fuck me