Performance BLACKPINK Comeback Stage @ MBC Show Music Core ('LSG' & 'Pretty Savage') (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

BLACKPINK
Comeback Stage @ MBC Show Music Core
20.10.10

Image


'Lovesick Girls'




'LSG' Choreography Cam




'Pretty Savage'




'Pretty Savage' Choreography Cam



__________

'LSG' Individual Cams

Image



Image



Image



Image


__________

'Pretty Savage' Individual Cams













​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Blink
:pikahappy:

These performances are so good!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They did so well (fire Kiel)!!!
I can't wait til concerts are a thing because I just now Pretty Savage is gonna be their best live performance (fire Kiel):lovelycooky:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I watched in real time n was shooketh. I was shaking my head along with the lovesick girls, i missed part of ptetty savage from the beginning.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
@OnlyCalB uploader removed lovesick girls, can you update that.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@OnlyCalB uploader removed lovesick girls, can you update that.
Sorry for the delay in getting back on.
:sanapray:

It's was the official MBC upload I used which they have re-uploaded. Not sure what happened to the original video and why they removed it lol.

Edit: I downloaded the original upload (I often DL comeback stage of my faves) and the original video's audio is actually pretty low compared to the new upload. :)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread