Performance BLACKPINK 'How You Like That' Comback Stage @ Inkigayo 20.06.28 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

BLACKPINK@ SBS Inkigayo
20.06.28


'How You Like That'





Group Fancam




Individual Fancams, Full





Individual FaceCams



 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
it's more like "I wish I had your courage" type of thing :jenniesmug:
:sanathink:
Soooo... You are implying you don't like it?

Should I be this confused as to trying to judge your reaction?

I feel bad if it's a "don't like" comment as that's completely fine, but my reaction seems off lmao. Should I change my reaction to sad face?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:sanathink:
Soooo... You are implying you don't like it?

Should I be this confused as to trying to judge your reaction?

I feel bad if it's a "don't like" comment as that's completely fine, but my reaction seems off lmao. Should I change my reaction to sad face?
I don't like her hairstyle no haha but she still looks good ofc hehe, I didn't really mean to say that I don't like it, I was just like whoa that's something xDD
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't like her hairstyle no haha but she still looks good ofc hehe, I didn't really mean to say that I don't like it, I was just like whoa that's something xDD
Fair enough it's all good :).
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such beautiful girls
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread