I shall pray for you as well!!


I felt that way about Dreamcatcher as well. Because I only really got into them just after their London concert when You & I came out
The girls will certainly do another SEA tour again. Just whether you can get tickets because of how in demand the girls are...
Ever since I saw Blackpink in Osaka I would roll my eyes whenever someone would call them lazy or say that they lack stage presence. Because those haters have clearly never experienced a live Blackpink concert. Because from start to end the atmosphere is electric.
I love that my girls are into K Pop. And I love even more that their favourite groups are Blackpink, Red Velvet etc!!!!
Did you have an amazing time as well? I heard some French says say before the concert that they were told no photography. I don't know whether that ended up being the case though?