Appreciation Blackpink NETFLIX Live Global Fan Event live at 9pm KST 20201013 in 14 minutes (1 Viewer)

Will you watch this global live event?/ have you watched the blackpink global live event?


  • Total voters
    7
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

A Blackpink Global fan event is going live in awhile at 9pm KST on 2020.10.13

I hv no idea wats is gonna be shown or if were supposed to hv Netflix to watch it or wat. Just letting those interested its on.
(I think its probably advertising the doc; but if they explicitly said tat i dint know n sum ppl who dont care 4 netflix might not watch, again just FYI-since the countdown is on yt)

@Blink (s)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I have it on right now, I think they're waiting for the song to finish before they start the actual live LOL
I managed to minimise the window, think the intern screwed up again. Imagine letting an intern incharge of this n angering 90,000 blinks.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
excited to watch
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread